|Property name: Senai/ Seelong Land|
|Property type: Agricultural Land|
|Listed on: 20/04/2016|
|Price: RM 25.00 / month|
|Land size: 827640 sqft|
– Senai/ Seelong Land is located within the northern region of Iskandar Malaysia.
– Senai/ Seelong Land is bound by Mukim Sedenak to the north; Gunung Pulai to the west; Mukim Tebrau to the south; and Seelong to the east.
– Senai/ Seelong Land is a transit town situated 25 km from Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
– Flagship E covers 2 small towns in Iskandar Malaysia, namely Senai and Skudai.
– Senai/ Seelong Land is located 4 km south from Kulai, and 4 km north of Skudai. Expressway E3 links Senai Airport with Tuas in Singapore at the other end.
– Current key economic activities in Flagship E are airport services, engineering, electrical and electronics (E&E) and education.
– Going forward, Flagship E would also be the hub for agro and food processing, ICT and retail tourism.
– With more than 1,000 acres of available land bank within the vicinity of Senai Airport, investors will have the advantage of setting up large-scale commercial and airport-related enterprises at attractive low rates.
– Other strategic land banks owned by developers also offer various investment opportunities.
– Senai/ Seelong Land also well-connected via the Second Link Expressway and North-South Expressway.
– Senai/ Seelong Land takes less than 45 minutes to drive from Senai to the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link (and Port Of Tanjung Pelepas) and the Johor Causeway.
Owners are welcome to list your properties with us. Thank you.
Please call Zhen Zhen at 019 718 7004 or 012 7320 894 for appointment to view today! Thank you.